General Purpose Scanners
- Captures >1 million points in 5 sec
- High resolution, 80-250um point spacing
- Optional turntable rotary with auto-align
- Laser-based, works in any lighting environment
Custom Scanners and Systems
- Customized field of view, speed options, laser power and packaging
- Multi-scanner configurations
- Turnkey custom process software
- Low-cost, high resolution
- Weight bearing and non-weight bearing configurations
- Includes color texture overlay
- For podiatrists, chiropractors and orthotics manufacturers
Ear Impression Scanners
- Low-cost, high performance
- Fully automated software, generates watertight model in minutes
- For audiologists and hearing aid manufacturers
3/26/2014 - threeRivers 3D debuts low-cost, fully automated, ear impression scanner for audiologists. More info coming soon. Request info.
12/31/2013 - MILESTONE! - threeRivers 3D ships 2,000th scanner. All 2,000 proudly MADE IN USA.
12/6/2013 - threeRivers 3D named 2013 Manufacturer of the Year by the Pittsburgh Business Times. Read Business Times featured article including video interview with founder Mike Formica.
6/10/13 -threeRivers 3D providing factory tour as part of this year's SME-sponsored RAPID show held in Pittsburgh.
5/3/13 - threeRivers3D Founder and President Mike
Formica receives Startup Entrepreneur Award by Carnegie Science